Dear Miss Maya,
Heyyy! Its your birthday! 21 November! Well someone cooking for me! Yeah and it’s my most favourite pasta. Creamy pasta! And yes don’t worry it’s as simple as ABC. Thank you so muchhh! I appreciate it. Although it’s a bit late to post (dah basi dah throwback but still nak share resipi). Been busy lately. Here is the recipe, boleh la try nanti simple je 🙂
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
A simple, Italian pasta recipe perfect for an easy dinner date.
Credit: My Love
- Water to boil
- 400g dried pasta
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- Olive oil
- Sausage or Beef Slice
- 300ml heavy cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley (chopped)*
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain, set aside and reserve 3 tablespoon of pasta water.
- Slice sausage or beef. In a medium-low heat, add butter and a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan, stir together with sausages or beef slice and garlic until it became crispy. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add reserve pasta water and cream. Warm the mixture, salt, pepper and add pasta.
- Add sausage or beef slice earlier and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined. Sprinkle fresh parsley.
* Well, he doesn’t have any fresh parsley but i like to add up. Hehe optional only.