Dear Miss Maya,
Heyyy! Its your birthday! 21 November! Well someone cooking for me! Yeah and it’s my most favourite pasta. Creamy pasta! And yes don’t worry it’s as simple as ABC. Thank you so muchhh! I appreciate it. Although it’s a bit late to post (dah basi dah throwback but still nak share resipi). Been busy lately. Here is the recipe, boleh la try nanti simple je 🙂
Creamy Mushroom Pasta
A simple, Italian pasta recipe perfect for an easy dinner date.
Credit: My Love
- Water to boil
- 400g dried pasta
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tablespoon butter
- Olive oil
- Sausage or Beef Slice
- 300ml heavy cream
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley (chopped)*
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain, set aside and reserve 3 tablespoon of pasta water.
- Slice sausage or beef. In a medium-low heat, add butter and a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan, stir together with sausages or beef slice and garlic until it became crispy. Set aside.
- In the same pan, add reserve pasta water and cream. Warm the mixture, salt, pepper and add pasta.
- Add sausage or beef slice earlier and Parmesan cheese. Stir until well combined. Sprinkle fresh parsley.
* Well, he doesn’t have any fresh parsley but i like to add up. Hehe optional only.
Sekian lama plan nak jumpa my old college friends, susah benor sebab everyone busy with work, family diorang. Haha i’m the one antara yang still membujang so far. Most of them dah married and ada anak or on the way hehe. Nevermind, jodoh ajal dan maut semua kententuan Allah. Jadi kita rileks je dulu buncitkan perut haha.
One of my close friend masa kat UniKL, Yus tengah pregnant tak lama lagi nak bersalin. Jadi sebelum dia balik Kelantan, plan dengan Ezani sepakat membawa berkat untuk terjah rumah Yus yang dah bertahun dia ajak Maya pergi tapi tak kesempatan. Allhamdulillah kali ni bole jugak jumpa dah setahun lepas Yus kahwin tak dapat jumpa.
Disebabkan dia tengah pregnant walaupun nak serbu rumah dia, takkan la kitaorang kejam nak suruh dia masak. Jadi Ezani tapau pizza, Maya pulak masak simple Aglio Olio. Resipi ni memang simple je and bahan boleh adjust ikut selera hati (sebab Maya suka broccoli haha jangan tanya kenapa banyak makanan Maya masak asyik-asyik ada tu je). Have fun cooking your own style of Aglio Olio!
- Water for boiling
- 400g dried spaghetti
- 4-6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 600-650g boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 bunch broccoli, cut into thirds (optional)
- 1/2 carrot, julienne (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 fresh chopped parsley, leaves only
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the spaghetti according to the package instructions. Drain, set aside and reserve 3-4 tablespoon of pasta water.
- Meanwhile coat the chicken pieces with flour, shaking off excess. Then, season with salt and black pepper.
- On medium heat, a drizzle of olive oil in a frying pan. Add chicken and cook 3 to 4 minutes until cooked through.
- Add the garlic and chili and fry for a minute or so, until the garlic is starting to color. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add carrot, broccoli and reserve pasta water. Stir well.
- Add pasta and stir to combine. Sprinkle parsley and stir well.
- Turn off the heat and add Parmesan cheese.